Friday, March 9, 2012

Crocheted Discloth


I finished this crocheted dishcloth for my mom a couple of days ago. At first it gave me trouble- it turned out like a fan with one big rounded corner. hah. But after I made a not-so-square one, I re-read the pattern and tried again. This is the ending result. I think it did turn out fairly well, besides the slightly uneven corners. Oh well. This was the first one I made from this pattern. I know my future ones will be better. :)

I love my color choices though. They are so nice, bright and springy! 

For those of you who want to make your own, I found the pattern here (the Lily Sugar N'Cream site).
I used solid pink and a variegated yellow/white cotton yarn. The pattern if free if you sign up on the site. They have a lot of cool patterns. However, I thought this particular pattern was a bit confusing to read. I made my granny square by following this tutorial pattern (I found it through Ravelry- by Wee Sandy). Then I used the Lily pattern to complete the rows. I think it worked pretty well.

Good Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day. :)