I have been braver with my crochet lately and have been making tons of baby hats. They are super simple half double crochet ones and get boring after making a couple of hats. My dad's coworker just had a 3 lb. baby, so I decided I would find a cute preemie pattern to make for him. I found this pattern through Ravelry by Maggie on her site Tugboat Yarning. It is really cute and easy! I am going to be making more of these!! They are slightly different from the newborn hats I have been making and are slightly more interesting to make- right now at least! :)
Here is a picture of how mine turned out! It is a little bit lopsided- but hey, he's homemade right?!
Well, just a short post tonight. Thanks for reading!
Wow. So I have really missed all my friends in Blogland. Life got busy, school got busy, and my interests changed a little bit…. But now I am back and ready to rediscover all of you and share new things. So… Glad to see you all again!
Let's see... what's new since I last posted--I think about 2 years ago :(
1. I graduated with my Elementary Education degree from Simpson last April!
2. I was hired as a Clerk at my local library.
3. I started graduate school at San Jose State University for Library School.
4. I have gotten a lot braver with my crochet creations.
5. I got a promotion at my library to Library Assistant- Teen Specialist
6. My puppy is lot older now- She is almost 3!
7. I keep thinking about how much I have missed you, so my goal is to become a more regular poster again this year. :)
8. And, I don't know… How about some pictures? :)