Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crazy Crochet Day

Good Day Everyone! 


I have been sick with Bronchitis and am finally starting to feel better. Plus, the sun is shining and the temperatures are wonderful. :) 


This weekend was very busy, so I spent part of it trying to de-stress with crochet. I made a few things in between naps...




This is the Tin Cover from Lucy of Attic24. It is super easy and really cute. My little plant looks a bit more cheerful in the decorated cup! :)


This is a new granny square pattern I started. It will have a white flower in the middle once I have finished it. I am really in to trying new grannies right now. One of my roommates and I are going to make a crazy granny blanket. We are going to have squares of all different colors and sizes. I am also making a blanket with squares that is a bit more uniform for myself. 

Once I finish this square I want to make one of these peace granny squares! ooo, it is so exciting to find more patterns! My birthday is coming up in about 3 weeks, so maybe I can get more yarn and pattern books! Yay!

Well, I hope everyone is having a successful time with their projects. :)

Peace,


Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day. :)