Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Greater Good Network

This weekend, I received my package that I ordered from the Greater Good Network. Everything on the site is handmade and is fair trade products. It is a very cool site to order things from and they have a variety of causes that you can support through your purchases. Here is the link if you are interested in learning more: GreaterGoodNetwork.

Here are some photos of the items I bought. I am very happy with them. Some of them are going to be for my sister's birthday.


A ring

Worry Dolls

Anklet from Guatemala

A mug for my sister since her favorite one broke.


A Buddha figurine. I like to collect different Buddhas and things from different faiths in the world.


I also got some pearl earrings and some really pretty rainbow, tree of life earrings. Greater Good has really cool jewelry.


Anyways, just this short post for now. Have a great week everyone!

Peace,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day. :)