Sunday, June 17, 2012

And the Winners are…

dun dun dunnnnn…………




Marina (Evelyn-May) and Claire ( Sweet Birdy Love)!!! 






You both posted about excellent-sounding books, so I would like to send you both something.   : 0)
Also, now I am going to add both of those books to my list. Ooo. I'm excited!




Please both email me at kayakerbook@gmail.com with your home mailing addresses. Then I can send you a cute little something in the mail. :)


Thanks!




P.S. Sorry this post is a day late. I had a bad migraine yesterday because of the much needed rain that was passing through. I'm much better today. :)


Have a great day!




As Always,
Peace,
Katy


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow i'm really pleased you liked the sound of the book! I have e-mailed you - but please don't post anything out as I live in the UK and it will be too much for you, a LOVELY gesture though xx I would like, however, to send you my copy of the book as I love to pass on a good read to someone who will enjoy it hopefully as much as I did - if you reply to my e-mail with your address i'll post it out to you, Marina xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day. :)